DATES TO REMEMBER...
November 18 - Picture Retakes
(pay online www.lifetouch.com
picture ID is TA926545Y0)
November 23 - 1:00 pm Dismissal
November 23 - Report Cards can be viewed
November 24, 25 - School Closed
November 29 - Fall Sports Banquet
Conferences Grade 4 SignUp Genius
Forrestdale conferences are scheduled for 11/30, 12/1 and 12/2 from 1:35-3:05 PM and 12/5 from 7PM-9PM.
Grade 4 parents can sign up for a conference with their child's teacher through SignUp Genius. The SignUp Genius will be live Friday, 11/18 at 3:30. The signup can be found on the Forrestdale page of the website.
For students in grades 5-8, a letter will be sent home next week if a teacher is requesting a conference. If you do not receive a letter, then a conference has not been made at the teacher’s request. If you wish to schedule a conference with a particular teacher anyway, you can make an appointment starting Tuesday, November 29th. Appointments can be made by calling the main office at 732-842-0383.
We are going paperless! Please check the virtual backpack every Tuesday to see any important weekly notices from the PTO, REF and other local organizations.
To make a sports physical appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Announcements
- All students trying out for winter sports must have an updated physical, no more than one year old. Please visit your family physican to fill out all necessary forms
- Please see the sports manual on the sports page for necessary paperwork.
Mrs. Jennifer Gibbons, Principal
Mrs. Tricia Zifchak, Administrative Assistant
Mrs. Ann Zimbile, Administrative Assistant
Check here for more information or to find copies of misplaced papers.
Important Safety Reminders:
- Students are reminded to cross intersections only where a Crossing Guard is present.
- Students riding bikes or skateboards to school MUST wear helmets. Bikes must be placed at a bike rack and locked while school is in session. Bikes and skateboards may not be driven on campus; students MUST walk these on campus.
- Prior to entering the building, you must ring the door buzzer and state your name and purpose for visiting. You MUST report to the Main Office to sign in immediately, which includes dropping off items.
- Please pull up and drop off at the Gym Door, not the Main Entrance door. This allows for more cars to pull into the loop and drop off.
- Do not drop students off in the street or in the Forrest Avenue staff parking lot. Please us caution when dropping of at the Blackpoint curb, and be sure students exit curbside.
- Dogs are not permitted on school property for safety and medical reasons. Please do not bring dogs to arrival or dismissal.
- Please refrain from bringing in birthday treats during lunches, as we need your assistance in keeping the Cafeteria safe and orderly.
- Students may ride only their assigned bus. This means students may not ride a friend's bus home. Bus seats are limited and we are responsible to account for everyone.
- Please check the virtual backpack on Tuesdays for up to date fliers and notices, froms from the school, parent organiztions, and the local community.
- Students are not permitted in the building before 8:25 am, unless meeting with a teacher or using the library for study hall. Teachers are not required to be on duty until 8:25 am, and students may not be in the building without supervision. Please make every effort to drop off students as close to 8:30 am as possible.
- Students are NOT permitted to utilize aeresol deodorants, perfumes, or other sprays (such as Axe) in the school building for safety reasons. This includes bathrooms and the locker rooms.