DATES TO REMEMBER...
Forrestdale Drama Club presents
Guys and Dolls Junior
Thursday, January 26th-7:30 PM
Friday, January 27th-7:30 PM
Saturday, January 28th- 2:00 PM
The Ski/Snowboard trips will be available to any 6th, 7th and 8th graders. More information and sign up forms will be available on the club website. Sign up for 1 or ALL!!!!
goo.gl/GSbXeo case sensitive
We are going paperless! Please check the virtual backpack every Tuesday to see any important weekly notices from the PTO, REF and other local organizations.
To make a sports physical appointment, please email email@example.com
News & Announcements
- All students trying out for winter sports must have an updated physical, no more than one year old. Please visit your family physican to fill out all necessary forms
- Please see the sports manual on the sports page for necessary paperwork.
Mrs. Jennifer Gibbons, Principal
Mrs. Tricia Zifchak, Admin Asst
Mrs. Ann Zimbile, Admin Asst
Check here for more information or to find copies of misplaced papers.
Important Safety Reminders:
- Students are reminded to cross intersections only where a Crossing Guard is present.
- Students riding bikes or skateboards to school MUST wear helmets. Bikes must be placed at a bike rack and locked while school is in session. Bikes and skateboards may not be driven on campus; students MUST walk these on campus.
- Prior to entering the building, you must ring the door buzzer and state your name and purpose for visiting. You MUST report to the Main Office to sign in immediately, which includes dropping off items.
- Please pull up and drop off at the Gym Door, not the Main Entrance door. This allows for more cars to pull into the loop and drop off.
- Do not drop students off in the street or in the Forrest Avenue staff parking lot. Please us caution when dropping of at the Blackpoint curb, and be sure students exit curbside.
- Dogs are not permitted on school property for safety and medical reasons. Please do not bring dogs to arrival or dismissal.
- Please refrain from bringing in birthday treats during lunches, as we need your assistance in keeping the Cafeteria safe and orderly.
- Students may ride only their assigned bus. This means students may not ride a friend's bus home. Bus seats are limited and we are responsible to account for everyone.
- Please check the virtual backpack on Tuesdays for up to date fliers and notices, froms from the school, parent organiztions, and the local community.
- Students are not permitted in the building before 8:25 am, unless meeting with a teacher or using the library for study hall. Teachers are not required to be on duty until 8:25 am, and students may not be in the building without supervision. Please make every effort to drop off students as close to 8:30 am as possible.
- Students are NOT permitted to utilize aeresol deodorants, perfumes, or other sprays (such as Axe) in the school building for safety reasons. This includes bathrooms and the locker rooms.